I can't believe the year is coming to a close. I've grown and learned so much this year. In my previous post I wrote how I'm not making any resolutions this for the next year, but that doesn't mean I can't have goals. I'm grateful for the lessons and experiences I've learned this year. When you turn a certain age, you have a new outlook on life and the things you want to accomplish. Most importantly how you want to live your life.
- Get a new blog design
- Be more organized and scheduling tweets and posts
- Blog consistently throughout the year
- Stop procrastinating
- Appreciate How far I've come with blogging.
- Stepping up my picture game
- Have fun blogging
- Collaborating with bloggers
- Be consistent on social media
- Meet new people
- Living Life and enjoying it
- Living healthier
- Get back to drawing/ sketching
- Work on the twitter page I created
What are your goals for the New Year, do we have any in common?