- You want friends that are honest and trustworthy.
- You do not need a lot of friends.
- Not everyone is your real friend.
- Remember it's better to have a few friends you can trust, rather than having a lot of friends and not being able to trust them.
*Peer pressure is toxic.
- If they are not your real friends, they will not force you to do something you don't want to do.
- Do not fall under peer pressure, just to fit in.
- People are testing you when you're being pressured, remember that. If you say no to something you passed the test for yourself.
- You do not have to pretend to be someone else just to fit in.
- If people can't accept you for who you are, then at least you're being true to yourself.
- Being yourself makes you unique and special.