This is just a small list of Beauty tips I have, that are
important to me. Hopefully they are helpful to you!
1. Make sure to take your makeup off before bed!
2. Do not put to much heat on your hair!
3. After washing your hair, rinse with cold water to lock in the moisture!
4. Sulfate free shampoo and conditioner is the way to go. This will not
strip your hair of its natural oils!
5. Olive oil is good for keeping the ends of your hair moisturized!
6. Drink lots of water, it's good for your skin!
7. Biotin, also known as Vitamin H is good for your hair, skin, and nails. If you do not feel comfortable taking supplements it's ok. Biotin is found in foods such as: nuts (almonds and walnuts), carrots, milk, fruit (strawberries), vegetables (onions and cucumbers), and whole grains. The list goes on!
Feel free to list any tips you may have in the comments!