Saturday, September 28, 2013
Hey again! I was tagged by my friends over at http://alwaysblabbing.blogspot.com/ and http://fieldflowerslifeinthemeadow.blogspot.com/ to do this Autumn tag. I wasn't always a fall person when I was younger, because school was starting, but I love it!
Favorite thing about it?
I love fall because of the warm colors, baking desserts, clothes, and those cozy cool nights!
My favorite for the fall is Hot Chocolate! I think it goes perfect with fall and the cool weather. I do not drink this everday, I usually drink water.
I love any candle that has a vanilla or cinnamon scent!
I do not wear lipstick. There are a lot of pretty colors out there, but I just would not look right.
Go to moisturizer?
Unfortunately I do not have one right now. But I am sure that the Aveeno line of moisturizers are really good. I have their lotions.
Go to colors for the eyes?
Any palette that consists of neutral color tones. The colors go with fall and I like to play it safe.
Favorite music or band/singer to listen to?
I love all genres of music. I can't really pick and choose, because I like different songs from each.
Favorite outfit to wear (i.e. boots and scarf combo)?
Sweater, Jeans, and long boots. Does that make any sense?
I love sweaters and boots, so those would be the two things I go out and buy first!
Favorite place to be?
My favorite place to be is at home under the covers. While doing that watching horror and holiday films! I love other genres, but these fit with Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas!
I hope you all enjoyed reading this tag!
If you like tags like these I tag you too!
Friday, September 27, 2013
1. Blush or Bronzer- Bronzer
2. Lip Gloss or Lip Stick- Lip Gloss
3. Eyeliner or Mascara- Eyeliner is my absolute favorite. I have so many colors!
4. Foundation or Concealer- Neither, but if I had to choose concealer
5. Natural or Colored Eye Shadow- Natural
6. Pressed or Loose Eye Shadow- Pressed
7. Brush or Sponge- Brush
1. Opi or China Glaze- China Glaze
2. Long or Short- Short
3. Acrylic or Natural- Natural for the moment, but once in awhile I want Acrylic
4. Bright or Dark- Dark like purples. Sometimes I go for light, it all depends on my mood!
5. Flower or No Flower- No flowers
1. Perfume or Body Splash- Perfume
2. Lotion or Body Butter- Lotion
3. Body Wash or Soap- Soap
4. Lush or other- I don't know!
1. Jeans or Sweat Pants - Jeans
2. Long sleeves or short sleeve? Long Sleeves
3. Dress or Skirt? Skirt
4. Scarves or Hat- Hat
5. Studs or dangling earrings- My earlobes have dangling earrings and my cartilidge have stud.
6. Necklace or bracelet- Can't decide, I wear both.
7. Heels or flats- Flats for the moment, it may change though
8. Cowboy boots or riding boots - Neither of them
9. Jackets or hoodies - Jackets, wait does sweaters count?
10. Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe- Neither of them
1. Curly or Straight- Curly
2. Bun or Ponytail -Bun
3. Bobby pin or butterfly clips - Bobby pins
4. Hairspray or gel -Gel
5. Long or short- I am in the process of growing my hair back out, so long!
6. Dark or light- Dark
7. Side swept bangs or fully bangs - Side swept bangs
8. Up or down- Down
1. Rain or shine- Shine
2. Summer or winter- Summer
3. Fall or spring- Fall! I love the beautiful colors and the holidays!
4. Chocolate or Vanilla- Chocolate!
I hope you all enjoyed reading this!
If I didn't tag you, I am tagging all of you to do this tag. It is really fun!
- Imparts strengths to hair to combat breakage of the hair as well as shedding.
- Concentrated Natural Oils
- No mineral oil
-Helps Strengthen weak hair by:
- Penetrating Nutrients and Vitamins into the hair and scalp
- Infusing inner strength to each hair strand.
- Distributing reparative proteins to weak parts of the hair.
-Excellent for all textures and styles of hair including:
- Natural styles, braids, extensions, and chemically- treated or color-treated hair.
Self discovery is an experience that everyone should go through. Along the way you may stumble across a lot of obstacles, but having a positive outlook on life is a beautiful thing. I mean I am only 21, almost 22 years old; but I'm starting to realize that I am stronger than I thought. As soon as I graduated high school 3 years ago, I thought I knew exactly what I wanted. But than I realized that everything does not happen as planned. I like starting new things, well certain things. I am not much of a risk taker, that is why I started this blog, so I can finally start something, continue it, and when the time is right I'll finish.
Right now this is where I am at in my life. This post is not finished, because my journey of finding me is not finshed.