I am not a Country fan except for the time I was little and liked the Dixie Chicks. I do listen to Taylor Swift sometimes, but anyway; I still love fashion and I had to follow what the stars were wearing. So with that being said, here are my top favorite outfits. There in no specific order.
1. Carrie Underwood: She looked gorgeous in her Ralph & Russo Couture dress. Her dress was a pretty gold color that included crystals. Midway down the dress all the way to the bottom, transitioned into see through dress. Not everyone can pull this off, but Carrie looked stunning.
2. Taylor Swift: She wore a red gown from famous fashion designer Elie Saab's fall collection. I like this not only because it's gorgeous, but because of the design on the front of the dress. I am not a big fan of a lot designs on dresses, but I have a few favorites that look amazing.
3. Robin Roberts (News anchor for GMA): She wore a black sleeveless jumpsuit that included sparkly embellishments around the neck and belt. This is one of my favorite outfits because it's nice and simple. But it also adds that wow factor with the details around the neckline and waistline.
4. Jana Kramer: I actually love this gown. This ball gown is from designer Theia's fall collection; this dress includes a plain long sleeved black top and the bottom was of a green, blue, and purple floral skirt. Because it is plain at the top and dramatic on the button makes it one of my favorites.
5. Colbie Caillat: I loved her song "bubbly" and that is just what she looked like. She looked very pretty in this short metallic dress, that included a geometric pattern. The designer is Nicole Miller. Her dress reminds me of the 70's disco era and I think that is why it's another favorite!
What was your favorite dress? It does not have to be from this post. Hope you enjoyed reading!
*I used Google Images