The Autumn Tag

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Hey again! I was tagged by my friends over at http://alwaysblabbing.blogspot.com/ and http://fieldflowerslifeinthemeadow.blogspot.com/ to do this Autumn tag. I wasn't always a fall person when I was younger, because school was starting, but I love it now!

Favorite thing about it?
I love fall because of the warm colors, baking desserts, clothes, and those cozy cool nights!

Favorite drink?
My favorite for the fall is Hot Chocolate! I think it goes perfect with fall and the cool weather. I do not drink this everday, I usually drink water.

Favorite scent/candle?
I love any candle that has a vanilla or cinnamon scent!

Best lipstick?
I do not wear lipstick. There are a lot of pretty colors out there, but I just would not look right.

Go to moisturizer?
Unfortunately I do not have one right now. But I am sure that the Aveeno line of moisturizers are really good. I have their lotions.

Go to colors for the eyes?
Any palette that consists of neutral color tones. The colors go with fall and I like to play it safe.

Favorite music or band/singer to listen to?
I love all genres of music. I can't really pick and choose, because I like different songs from each.

Favorite outfit to wear (i.e. boots and scarf combo)?
Sweater, Jeans, and long boots. Does that make any sense?

Autumn treat?
I love sweaters and boots, so those would be the two things I go out and buy first!

Favorite place to be?
My favorite place to be is at home under the covers. While doing that watching horror and holiday films! I love other genres, but these fit with Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas!


I hope you all enjoyed reading this tag!


I tag:

@PinkTrixxi 
@TheioBeauty 
@MissLJBeauty 
@AuttyW
@SmileLoveSpend 
@LibertyxLoves 
@anaLiz11 
@Lushlifethought 
@Shoppedtilidrop
@PollyPocketx91 
@Wendy_England 
@_AnaCristina_ 
@Gisforgingers 


If you like tags like these I tag you too!


2 comments:

  1. Yay :) I've been dying to do this TAG - thanks so much for tagging me :D I love your post - were so similar :) Great tag lovely :)

    SmileLoveSpend.blogspot.co.uk

    SLS xx

    ReplyDelete

Instagram