Finding Myself

Thursday, September 5, 2013
Self discovery is an experience that everyone should go through. Along the way you may stumble across a lot of obstacles, but having a positive outlook on life is a beautiful thing. I mean I am only 21, almost 22 years old; but I'm starting to realize that I am stronger than I thought. As soon as I graduated high school 3 years ago, I thought I knew exactly what I wanted. But than I realized that everything does not happen as planned. I like starting new things, well certain things. I am not much of a risk taker, that is why I started this blog, so I can finally start something, continue it, and when the time is right I'll finish.

Right now this is where I am at in my life. This post is not finished, because my journey of finding me is not finshed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram