Smooth Away

Saturday, May 11, 2013
Before you continue to read: beware that what might work for me, may not work for you. This works really well and I love it! I found this at my local CVS store.

                                   "Removes Hair Instantly and Pain Free"






















       

Package Includes
  • 1 Travel Case
  • 1 Large Applicator
  • 1 Small Applicator
  • 5 Large flex-crystal replacement pads
  • 5 Small flex-crystal replacement pads
"Gently Exfoliate While Removing Hair"

"Patent Pending"
  • Not recommended for diabetics
PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS

  • Before using on face and/or sensitive areas, use on small area of skin and wait. If no irritation occurs, follow directions for complete hair removal.
  • If irritation occurs discontinue use in that area.
  • Please follow enclosed instructions prior to use.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for following...followed ya back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It did nothing for me I really wish it would have worked :(

    ReplyDelete

Instagram