Grammy Awards 2013: My favorite outfits

Monday, February 11, 2013



Katy Perry wore a green tight fitting gown created by Gucci. Katy Perry doesn't usually wear these kinds of elegant dresses. She more of a trend setter and very coloful! So it was nice to see her in this dress, she looked really pretty. I liked how her dress wasn't too much and she a design around the neckline of her dress. 

Taylor Swift wore designer Grecian J. Mendel's gown. This dress is a white gown, with silver straps and chiffon drapes. I usually do not like her outfits, but this dress was gorgeous. I love chiffon dresses, so I liked how she had the drapes made of chiffon.


I posted this picture just because Faith Hill and Tim McGraw are my favorite country music couple. But I'll talk about her outfit anyway. She wore a black J. Mendel dress. Accessorizing her dress, she added  Lorraine Schwartz jewels, and she wore shoes by Tom Ford, and carried a Bottega Veneta clutch.

I am not a fan of cut-out dresses, but I thought Kelly Osbourne and Karlie Koss looked gorgeous. Kelly on the left side wore a cut-out black gown by Paule Ka. On the top right side Karlie Koss wore a sky blue frock by Michael Kors.    
                              
 What Were Your Favorite Outfits from the Grammys?

*I used Google Images

9 comments:

  1. I looove Faith Hills!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked Karlie Koss' dress a lot. She carried it off beautifully. I thought Katy's dress made her look a bit plump :/ loved the colour on her though :) My fave from this lot would have to be Taylor Swift, however. Her fashion sense has evolved so much!

    <3 Adi
    My blog - Coffee. Beauty. Life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah she has evolved, I think as she gets older her fashion sense will mature.

      Delete
  3. I really liked taylor swift's gown..agree with you.. The fact that Katy Perry did not wear something shocking is shocking in itself..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely think Taylor Swift's dress was gorgeous! And I'm with you on the cut-out dresses...not a big fan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. loveee taylor swifts dress! very elegant! and karlie's blue dress! the color is absolutely gorgeous on that dress!

    xo; L&M
    www.twoplicates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love Taylor Swift's dress! She stole the show for me :P

    Ellie x

    waterprooflashes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Instagram