My New Year's Resolution

Monday, January 7, 2013
        Happy New Year's everyone! 


Every year when December 31 comes around I get a little sad, it takes me a while to get use to change... especially a new year. But anyway enough of that. I always make a new year's resolution and one or two things happen: I just don't follow them or I start, but never finish. So last year in December I told myself to stop making resolutions if I am not going to go through with them. So for the year 2013 I AM NOT GOING TO HAVE ONE!! I decided that I am just going to be a better me than I was the year before. I do not want to focus on just one thing to change, like the previous years. So I am going to be a better me. I feel like this is a clean start for me. I feel like I am evolving into the young woman I was meant to be. I have always been the mature friend, cautious person, and responsible one. But I wanted to do something more. I have started a blog, created a twitter( which I said I would never do) and met a lot of down to earth people so that is the good thing. 

WHAT IS YOUR NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION... IF YOU HAVE ONE?

3 comments:

  1. Hi. I love your blog!

    I have some New Years resolutions too! Check them out on my blog!

    Stop by and say Hi soon: http://victoria-emma.blogspot.co.uk/

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. mines was to start my blog and twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are great resolutions! I did not ever think I would have a twitter and be a blogger, but I am so glad these things are apart of my life:)

      Delete

Instagram